serveur privé dofou'x Index du Forum
serveur privé dofou'x Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mary Jane Safford MD Indomitable Mite

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    serveur privé dofou'x Index du Forum -> Dofus & le serveur -> Avis sur le serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
olwquill

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 19:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Mary Jane Safford MD Indomitable Mite Répondre en citant

Mary Jane Safford, MD: Indomitable Mite
by MD Elizabeth I Coachman

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Mary Jane Safford, MD: Indomitable Mite
READ BOOK Mary Jane Safford, MD: Indomitable Mite

This is the first comprehensive biography of 19<sup>th</sup> century physician, writer, feminist, progressive reformer, and lecturer Dr. Mary Jane Safford who led an extraordinarily adventurous life. Her uncanny ability to appear in the right places and times to experience and make true history was akin to Forrest Gump's similar but fictional talent. From the poverty of youth and through a series of adventures' leading to her becoming a European-trained, gynecologic surgeon, Dr. Safford rose to a fame larger than life. She spoke and wrote prolifically on travel, progressive reforms, racial equality and medicine. Among her associates were notable 19<sup>th</sup> century figures. Later in life, she became one of Florida's first trained women physicians and helped found a Florida community. Dr. Coachman's 10-year research odyssey has led to rediscovery of Dr. Safford's most intriguing life story.

Mary Jane Safford, MD: Indomitable Mite epub free Mary Jane Safford, MD: Indomitable Mite download torrent

48a4f088c3

Jardins En Pots - Nouvelle Presentation (100% Jardin) (French Edition)Mritatmaon Se Sampark: Satya Ghatnaon Par Aadharit Bhoot-Pret Katha-Prasang (Hindi Edition)Little Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppy Dog Pet Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/DiaryThe Life of Mrs. Catherine Clive: With an Account of Her Adventures on and Off the Stage; A Round of Her Characters; Together With Her Correspondence (Classic Reprint)Mon Canari (French Edition) Mahi OWEBThe History and Design of the Foundling Hospital: With a Memoir of the Founder (Classic Reprint)Schl&uuml;mpfe - Die Welt der Schl&uuml;mpfe 07. Ferienschl&uuml;mpfeEmma Vardaman: Insurance Private Eye #1 (Varadman Private Eye)Royal BetrayalLa fille du ferrailleur (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 19:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    serveur privé dofou'x Index du Forum -> Dofus & le serveur -> Avis sur le serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a